26 weeks and counting...

92 days…… 92 days until they induce me…. 13 weeks left…..

 

I have a pregnancy app that tells me everything that is going on and what is happening, but it also keeps track of how many days/weeks I have left. I noticed this part today and saw that it said I had 99 days left, but my doctor won’t let me go past 39 weeks, so that takes a week off…so in 92 days, we’ll be meeting our baby girl. 

 

Mind blown. 

This past weekend, we had a lot of fun in California. We got to see the whole family, got to watch our nieces in a ballet performance and we got to get some time in at the beach. But, coming home is stressful. 

 

As we crossed the state line into California, Tim got a call from work where they informed him that they would need him to work in California the following week. So, we drove in for the weekend, came home and came back to California three days later. In that short amount of time, we had to squeeze in doctor’s appointments, tons of laundry, vet appointments and a million other little things.

 

It’s worth it. I am so excited to get more time back home. I can’t wait to go to the beach and just have some fun with family. 

 

Baby is doing well. Kicking a whole lot and growing right on track


How far along: 26 Weeks

Gender: GIRL

Sleep: It's been alright

Miss anything: Nope

Movement: Tons

Cravings/Aversions:  Same as always, no burgers, no chicken breasts 

Looking forward to: Meeting this little one

Popular Posts