Week 35

This week was another busy one. I worked hard on my to-do list and got most of it done. I think it is safe to say that I am in full nesting mode. Poor Tim is overloaded with projects. The funny thing is that most, if not all, of them having nothing to do with preparing for baby’s arrival. 

 

This is 35 weeks…

On my list, this week was our bathrooms, mostly the guest bath. When we had the inside of the house painted I held off on having that room done because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do in there. I originally thought I’d make it a kid bathroom with lots of colorful paints, towels, rugs, etc. But then I realized how quickly kids out grow themes and now that we’re having a girl, I’d want to make it more gender neutral. It exhausted me. Then, I found this pretty print and my mind was made up. Not going kid at all, but going for a more neutral look. 

 

So, last weekend Tim painted. As soon as he was done, and before he put those ugly mirrored medicine boxes back in, I texted him some alternate ideas of recessed shelving instead. So, he got to work on that. Once that was done and it looked so pretty, I realized how much I hated the mirror that was in there…so I texted him some ideas on framing a bathroom mirror. And, now that’s done too. I am loving the bathroom so much and I haven’t even begun decorating and hanging things. I can’t wait to see it all finished. 

 

For the most part the bathrooms are done, minus a few odds and ends in the decorating department. And, now we move on to the next list…bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms are completed, but the master needs some work. 

 

The boys are doing well. Both are in school and very happy to be! Zack is loving 1st grade. So far, the homework has been nothing compared to last year. Nick is working on writing his name and we’ve been working on letter sounds.

 

Baby girl is doing well too, still kicking along. I think she may be starting to drop or has dropped, because when I stand up to walk there is a bit of pressure and I am in full waddle mode. It is uncomfortable to say the least. I am still a little worried that she’ll come early. We still have not talked names and have a few things left to do. I am getting nervous about having another baby. Mostly just the fear of how I’ll handle it and the lack of sleep. And what if she hates me or I let the boys slip through the cracks and I lose track of them. How will I be a good mom to three kids? I guess I’ll just have to figure it out…

 

4 weeks left to go…guess I should pack that baby bag now! 


How far along: 35 Weeks

Gender: GIRL

Sleep: It's alright. I'm happy to get 4 hours

Miss anything: Not really

Movement: Tons

Cravings/Aversions: All of that seems to have gone away or I've ignored it

Looking forward to: Finishing my to-do lists

Popular Posts