29 weeks down...10 to go...

Hello from California! Yes, we're still here. Tim's boss has been begging him to stay for two more weeks, but he said no. So, thankfully....and hopefully... we will be going back home after the 4th of July. 


10 weeks left to go...

As stressful as these past few weeks have been, they have really kept my mind off all the negativity that can sometimes overtake me. I have spent my days swimming, going to the beach, visiting with family, shopping with my nieces, it has been so much fun. But, I do look forward to going home. 


When we get back to Arizona, it will be go time. We will set to work on baby girl's room and maybe we'll have a serious conversation about a name. We have to finalize how we want her room to look and I still need to pick some paint.... or wallpaper! We still need to pull out the baby things we do have; we need to get a carseat; we need to get a swing; we need to get a dresser/changing table; we need to get some diapers already! It feels like there is so much to do...


I have to try and remember how to do everything. How do we do life with a newborn? I can't remember. 


Other than all that, everything is good with us. We are looking forward to the next couple weeks and seeing how everything unfolds.


How far along: 29 weeks 

Gender: GIRL

Sleep: Same ole' same ole'

Miss anything: My bed

Movement: Lots and lots

Cravings/Aversions: Still no burgers; no chicken

Looking forward to:Getting life back to normal

Popular Posts