Peach; Week 13

This last week was very stressful for both Tim and I. We are still fighting that sleep regression that Zack so willingly walked into. Everyday feels like a new boxing match with his schedule. I am exhausted.

All in all, things are going well.

Baby No. 2 is growing fast, is as big as a large peach and has a quick little heartbeat of 168bpm. This week tiny bones are forming and the baby's working on those vocal cords....so I'll be able to hear those cries in the middle of the night.

I had a prenatal appointment on Tuesday. Everything went well, although I was very nervous. Within these past few months I have had some friends and family members post about their pregnancy on Facebook only to announce a bit later that they had lost the baby. I am not a superstitious person, but it gets to me. I have not posted anything anywhere else (except here) because I just felt sad posting great news after their tragic news. And now, I just can't bring myself to post anything. I know they would be happy for us and I know that there wouldn't be any hard feelings, but I don't know what it is, I just can't seem to do it yet.

How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: Unknown
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Right where it's always been 
Sleep: Hit and miss
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby No. 2's heartbeat
Miss anything: Feeling like myself. I feel like a tired, moody, old blob
Movement: Not for sure
Cravings: Still everything I can get my hands on
Queasy or sick: I have moved passed nausea and have come straight to vomiting just about everything
Looking forward to:  A break.......when does that come?

Popular Posts