Avocado; Week 16

I cannot believe that September is almost over. These past few weeks have flown by....before I know it, it will be time to have this baby!!!

Not too much to report around here. Our weather is finally starting to cool down, which means more outside play time for Zack. He is in his glory when he is running around outside.

This week also brought the BIG gender news....we were very very excited to find out what we are having.

My friend, who also happens to be a photographer, had talked to me about doing a gender reveal photo shoot. She came up with the idea of having it at a local craft brewery. The idea was to buy a growler and fill it with gatorade or koolaide that would come out either blue or pink. Tim was sold on the idea if only to go to a new brewery and kick back a few with some friends.

Since I've already had three ultrasounds with my doctor, I didn't think she'd do an early peek for the gender, so we went to one of those 3D places. We'd told the lady that we were planning a gender reveal and asked them to just write the gender down on a piece of paper, but no such luck. Within about two seconds of the ultrasound beginning she basically shouted the gender. She repeated it about a 100 times too. Now, I am no expert and I can hardly ever identify much during an ultrasound, but it was clear as day even to me what the gender is....


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!


CHEERS! to another baby boy!!!!

Such a cute big brother

Can you say, Christmas Card? We're all looking and all smiling.....

We are VERY excited to be having another little boy. Truthfully, we were hoping for another boy. How great to have two boys almost exactly two years apart!!! AND, we already have tons of boy stuff.

A bunch of people have asked us how Zack is handling all of this news and ahhhh....he has no idea what's happening. He's only 18months old....he's happy just running around. I'm sure in a few months, when his little brother is finally here, things will change. But for now, he's happy as a clam and has started saying "Thank you" just about every 5 minutes.

How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: BOY
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: Same place as always
Sleep: Not too bad
Best moment this week: Having a date night with Tim
Miss anything: Not too much
Movement: I think I've been feeling some flutters but I'm not certain
Cravings: Hot dogs. Along with everything I see and smell of course
Queasy or sick: Well, I'm pretty sick. I think this morning sickness is gonna last the whole pregnancy through
Looking forward to:  Going to bed early tonight

Popular Posts