Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love, Marriage & Soon a baby carriage

Today Tim and I celebrate three years of marriage and 34 weeks of pregnancy. Who knew life went by this fast? I sure didn't.

There is so much I want to write here but my heart is so overloaded with love and raw emotion for the man that I married that it renders me speechless (typeless?!?!)...

I'll leave the mushy stuff in his card, but on here I will say this....Tim, I love you more than words could ever express. You've added so much beauty and happiness to my life. I am so incredibly thankful to be your wife. I wouldn't want to share this journey with anyone else but you. Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary baby....here's to 60+ more!!!!

And now for baby news....

Last Wednesday we had our last birthing class and I'm happy to say that I did not have a third mothering failure in front of a bunch of people I do not know. In fact, Tim and I were praised in the last class for doing all of the exercises correctly despite the fact that we were laughing through every single one.

So far we've had two experiences with Braxton Hicks....well I'm pretty sure they were Braxton Hicks. One episode was worse than the other. I really thought at one point that if it didn't stop or go away that we'd have to go in to get checked out. It ended up being a good opportunity to work on the breathing exercises and Tim to use his skills as my "support person."

It's been a rough week so far. I'm having food aversions again and I'm back to no dairy. I feel awful all day long and can't seem to get enough sleep. Hopefully this won't last and I'll be back to my normal self next week...I have too much left to do to feel this crappy. This week I am sooooo done being pregnant but just not sure I'm ready for the baby to be here yet, so I'll stick with pregnancy for now.

This past weekend my brother Kevin came out to go to the NFL Experience with us. We had a great time, per usual. We met Lawrence Timmons who was really fun to chat with. I expected to be kind of ushered along and not really get the chance to interact with him, but he signed Tim's hat and afterward struck up a conversation with us. He was such an awesome person to meet. He even gave us an autograph just for the baby. What a good guy!!! I don't ever expect people like that to really have an interest in those they meet, but he proved me wrong. Sadly, Jonathan Stewart wasn't as cool. When we walked up to him he wouldn't even make eye contact and wouldn't interact with us at all. So, not quite a fan of his.

Again, per usual, Kevin and Tim attract the weirdest people, but this time they restrained themselves from further engaging with some random guy on the street who kindly offered us some soup...creamy chicken top ramen no less!!! Haha. It was hilarious. Apparently we missed the top ramen booth.

All in all we had a great time and I love spending time with my brother. The weekend could've only been better if the whole family had come along!!!

How far along: 34 Weeks
Gender:  BOY
Stretch marks: Still not sure but my tummy is getting itchy
Belly button in or out: Still in

Sleep: I am tired constantly but have so much trouble getting comfortable enough to sleep and when I finally get comfy enough, I have to pee. Yay!!! 
Best moment this week: Having my brother here. It's always fun just hanging out and talking.
Miss anything: Feeling normal. Sleep. Being able to keep food down. Being able to get comfortable.
Movement: Tons. This kid spends his days tap dancing on my ribs....I don't mind though.
Cravings: Hahahahahahaha!!!! NO! I can't even keep anything down. It's the worst.
Queasy or sick: SICK
Looking forward to: Hugging my mom and seeing my family. It's been so long since I've been home. I can't wait to see everyone. 

Weeks Left: 6