Monday, December 10, 2012

Miracle Baby

My sister went through the roughest year possible. My sister went through a rough first trimester, a separation, moving and losing our dad all while pregnant.

So the Christmas Shout Out is to our Miracle Baby...Lizzy Pie!


Lizzy is such a sweet little girl....I love her so much! She has turned into a talking machine and refers to herself in the third person. When she comes over she usually stands in the house laughing and waiving hello. The best way to get her to look at you for a photo is by saying "Ice Cream" - yup, she's just like her mama and LOVES ice cream. My mom has to keep a steady supply for when she comes over. 

Lizzy loves playing with her cousins and refers to them only as "Babies". Its adorable. She is also becoming more and more aware of her new little cousin Liam. She loves to hold him and loves giving him hugs and kisses. 

She is a smarty pants and doing great at identifying her colors, numbers and letters. She loves to read, she loves ice cream and her baby dolls. She is such a joy to be around and its great to see her interact with all of her cousins.

So, to my Lizzy Pie, I love you so much and I am so proud of you. You are growing up so fast and are learning so many new things each day. I will always be here for you if you ever need me. Love you baby!!!!